The plan calls for 45 thousand jobs at full buildout. Already there is a $10 Billion dollar annual economic impact in a single square mile….
AC-REP Visits Fitzsimons Innovation Community to Showcase Adams County’s Business Advantages and Opportunities During the Fourth-Annual Site Selection Summit
Adams County Regional Economic Partnership (AC-REP) hosted its fourth-annual Site Selection Summit focused on promoting the business advantages of Adams County, Colorado. The three-day Summit took place July 20-22, 2021 and brought national site selection experts to the area for tours and meetings with business and economic development leaders.
The visiting consultants – experts who represent Fortune 500 companies in their relocation and expansion efforts – also specialize in Adams County’s expanding industries including life sciences.
During their tour of Adams County, they visited Fitzsimons Innovation Community and the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus for a panel discussion with leading researchers and a campus tour. Watch the panel discussion.
Fitzsimons Innovation Community Panel Participants
- April Giles, Vice President, Business Development, Fitzsimons Innovation Community
- Tim DeGrado, Director, CU Research Imaging Center and Consultant, PharmaLogic
- Bob Blomquist, CEO, Summit Biolabs
- Jake Chabon, CEO, Foresight Diagnostics
- Matt Seefeldt, Executive Director, Gates Biomanufacturing Facility